Welcome to Things we read this week, a weekly post featuring articles from around the internet recommended by BMJ’s Digital Group members. These are articles we’ve read and liked, things that made us think and things we couldn’t stop talking about.
I guess we wouldn’t let the week go by without mentioning GDPR. Digiday write about GDPR may change Facebook and advertising:
Other things that caught our attention include:
- Combining human input with machine learning: A case study
- The Human Side of Tech: Driving Behavioral Change
- Apple plans simplified subscription service in News app where users pay one fee to access all content, according to reports
- Building a Text Editor for a Digital-First Newsroom
- Re-integrating scholarly infrastructure: the ambiguous role of data sharing platforms
Visit Pubtechgator to find more publishing technology news stories.